Kendalia was first surveyed by D. W. Grady in 1883 for early settler Carl Gustav Vogel, who built a gin and gristmill at the town. In 1895 the post office records were transferred from Curry`s Creek to Kendalia.
Texas Historical Markers in/near Kendalia
Kendalia Community Church - Marker in/near Kendalia
Photo Credit: Col. Bettie Edmonds
The Honorable Samuel Boyd Patton - Marker in/near Kendalia